- New position in the company
- The whole of Victoria is your territory
- Company has been established for over 25 years
Established for over 25 years, specialising in all aspects of the design and installation of domestic heating and cooling systems.
There is an immediate need for an experienced Front End Sales Business Development Manager to join our client on a full time permanent basis at their western suburbs offices.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for securing new business by marketing, customer facing, promotions, attending trade shows and campaigns, and expanding the client base.
Out on the road 4 days out of 5, cold and warm calling to architects, volume builders, local authorities and domestic customers.
Preparation of tenders and quotes as required and conducting presentations.
Ensuring repeat business.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Ideally, tertiary qualifications in HVAC / Sales & Marketing.
- 5-7 years’ experience in a similar sales role.
- An exceptional “can do” attitude.
- Great at communicating with people at all levels.
- Not a clock watcher.
- Assertive with your sales.
- Confident reading and interpreting plans and drawings.
- Computer literate.
- Clean Victorian driver’s licence.
- FLUENT speaking, reading and writing English.
To apply for this role please, send your up-to-date resume plus a professional covering letter to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org