- Work close to home – Malvern
- Salary up to $75k package
- Flexibility to work 1 or 2 days from home on a permanent basis
A growing and innovative company. They foster a culture of professional growth and ongoing career progression. They acknowledge work life balance
Work life balance, an opportunity to work one or two days from home on a permanent basis. Great team environment, fab offices, close to trams and parking close by
- Liaise with ASIC and ATO
- Coordinate workflow and monitor compliance deadlines for clients.
- Maintain and update software systems with client information.
- Onboard clients into business.
- Database maintenance.
- Assisting with client review meetings.
- Supporting accountants.
- Registration and de-registration of companies.
- Applications for TFN, GST and ABN.
- Lodgment of docuements.
- At least three to five years experience in a similar role in public practice or a wealth management firm.
- Be well organised along with ability to prioritise and have good attention to detail.
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills
- Working knowledge of CAS 360, Xero or similar.
- Excellent communication and presentation
- Tech savvy.
- Close to trams.
- Regular reviews.
- Work Life balance – working one or two days from home.
- Supportive team.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Elli Papadopoulos on (03) 9826 4133 or firstname.lastname@example.org in confidence, quoting reference – EPACCCSM. Alternatively, please follow the link below in order to apply direct, including an up to date copy of your resume.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com