- Salary up to $100K plus super for the right person!
- Immediate start
- You need to be Certified
- Experience of Tridium Niagara AX
Our client has been established for a long time providing a specialised service in central plant chiller applications, commercial air conditioning and building automation.
- Reporting to the Service Manager, you will be required to visit clients, identify their needs and problems, and provide a solution.
- Carry out fault-finding, repair, service and new installations of BMS/HVAC controls.
- Utilise Tridium Niagara AX.
- Work on both light commercial air conditioning applications.
- Assist with generating winning tenders and proposals.
- Provide support to management and ensure all customers are satisfied with your work.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE:
- Ideally, tertiary qualifications or trade certificate in BMS Automation, and Electrical HVAC-R certification.
- You need to be Certified and have good knowledge of Tridium Niagara AX.
- Other systems would include: Seimens – J2 Innovations, EASY 10, Johnson Controls – Explore or Metasys and/or Distech Controls.
- Current White Card.
- Full ARCtick licence and a restricted electrical licence.
- Full Victorian driver’s licence.
- You are a great communicator and enjoy working in a team environment..
- MUST be a confident computer user.
- Have a great sense of humour.
- Willing to go the extra mile!
- Confident understanding plans and drawings so to carry out the work accurately.
- Solid knowledge of electrical, instrumentation systems relating to air conditioning and refrigeration.
To apply for this super role, please send your resume and COVERING letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com