- Pakenham – part time or full time
- Close to transport and amenities
- Salary up to $80K plus Super (maybe more)
- Well established and well regarded law firm.
- Prides themselves on providing clients with personalised, friendly and professional service.
- A generalist firm with a large property division.
- Full carriage of conveyancing files ie residential, commercial, off the plan and subdivisions.
- Assisting with developments.
- Drafting correspondence and documents.
- Liaising with various stakeholders ie bank representatives, councils, solicitors and other conveyancers/clerks.
- Searching titles and applying for certificates through Info Track.
- Arranging settlements through PEXA.
- Arranging for the stamping and lodging of documents, Duties Online.
- Providing high levels of customer service ensuring clients are attended quickly and professionally.
- A competitive salary.
- Training given on development matters.
- Pare time if preferred.
- Close to amenities and transport.
- At least 5 years experience in a similar role.
- Must have proven experience in managing files from end to end.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- A positive and enthusiastic approach.
- An eye for detail.
- Intermediate to advanced MS Word and Outlook skills with an accurate typing speed.
- Proficient with conveyancing software ideally Leap.
If you have the experience and are seeking the opportunity to take your career to the next level then contact Elli Papadopoulos on (03) 9826 4133 or email@example.com, quote EPS-ConveyancingP. Alternatively follow the link below, attaching your up to date résumé and cover letter.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org