- Scoresby (WFH – one day per week)
- Work/Life Balance
- Salary up to $75K + Super (maybe more)
- Well established generalist practice
- Prides themselves on providing their clients with personalised, friendly and professional service.
- Specialists in commercial, property including conveyancing, litigation and probate/wills, estates.
- Full carriage of files.
- Drafting client correspondence and documents in relation to sale and purchase files.
- Drafting contracts and review section 32s.
- Liaising with various stakeholders ie bank representatives, councils, solicitors and other conveyancers.
- Searching titles and applying for certificates.
- Arranging settlements through PEXA.
- Arranging for the stamping and lodging of documents, Duties Online.
- Providing high levels of customer service ensuring clients are attended quickly and professionally.
- A competitive salary.
- WFH one day per week an option.
- May consider part time – four days per week
- An experienced conveyancing clerk.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- A positive and enthusiastic approach.
- An eye for detail.
- Intermediate to advanced MS Word and Outlook skills with an accurate typing speed.
- Proficient with legal software ideally LawDocs and Open Practice but will train.
If you have the experience and are seeking the opportunity to take your career to the next level then contact Elli Papadopoulos on (03) 9826 4133 or firstname.lastname@example.org, quote EPS-ConveyancingS. Alternatively follow the link below, attaching your up to date résumé and cover letter.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com