- Close to home and amenities
- WFH an option
- Salary up to $80K + Super (subject to exp)
- A well established generalist firm practising in commercial litigation, family law, general commercial, commercial property, probate, wills and conveyancing.
- Has a reputable standing in the community and receives many referrals from local business including real estate agents and clients.
- High net worth clients.
- Working autonomously handling transactions on behalf of a wide range of clients including “mums and dads”, local investors and small developers.
- Developments up to 40/50 lots.
- Off the plan purchases and sales.
- Body corporate matters and purchases through Super Funds and Trusts.
- WFH an option.
- A competitive salary.
- Career development opportunities.
- Ongoing training to bring you up to speed with changes taking place in this area.
- Paperless office.
- Experience in handling residential and commercial files, sale & purchase.
- Experience with subdivisions and lodging POS.
- Familiar with all aspects of residential and commercial transactions from the point of initial instruction through to settlement.
- Able to work autonomously.
- Knowledge of legal software is required; i.e. Leap Cloud, PEXA, DOL.
- Strong communication skills are also a prerequisite as this role will see a high level of client interaction.
If this position sounds like the perfect role then please contact Elli Papadopoulos on 03 9826 4133 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion quoting reference; EPS-SCCE. Alternatively you can apply by following the link below.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com