- South Melbourne
- Close to public transport and parking
- Salary up to $65K plus Super
- Well established with well over 30 years experience and an excellent reputation.
- Prides themselves on providing their clients with personalised, friendly and professional service.
- Specialists in domestic and commercial conveyancing, mortgages, off the plan – sales and purchases and subdivisions.
- Full carriage of files.
- Drafting client correspondence and documents in relation to sale and purchase files.
- Liaising with various stakeholders ie bank representatives, councils, solicitors and other conveyancers.
- Searching titles and applying for certificates.
- Arranging settlements.
- Arranging for the stamping and lodging of documents.
- Providing high levels of customer service ensuring clients are attended quickly and professionally.
- A competitive salary.
- Career Development.
- Training and mentoring by one of the best in the business.
- Convenient to public transport and parking.
- A number of years experience in a similar role.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- A positive and enthusiastic approach.
- An eye for detail.
- Intermediate to advanced MS Word and Outlook skills with an accurate typing speed.
- Proficient with conveyancing software ideally Smoke Ball but will train.
If you fulfil the criteria and are seeking the opportunity to take your career to the next level then contact Elli Papadopoulos on (03) 9826 4133 or email@example.com. Alternatively follow the link below, attaching your up to date résumé and cover letter.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org