- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Superb working conditions and environment.
- Ongoing training!
- Open to both male & female!
Has been established a long time and is one of Australia’s successful importer of European power tools. They provide quality service to all trades.
- Reporting to the Customer Service Manager you will be responsible for liaising with all trades in respect to offering technical advice on the best products that suit their need.
- Using SAP B1 and other packages for ordering tools.
- Purchase order checking.
- Liaise with customers so to identify what tools are require.
- On occasion face to face with customers.
- Recommending solutions that helps the trades.
- Competent in interpreting drawings as required.
- A good understanding of power tools.
- Computer literate.
- Able to deliver superb customer service.
- Possibly coming from a trade background and an understanding of customer service.
- Passionate about power tools.
- Willing to help train and introduce tools to trades and customers.
To apply for this role please send resume to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org