- Salary package commensurate with experience
- Immediate start
- This is a career move, not just a job
- Speaking Mandarin would be advantageous
Has been established for a long time, successfully manufacturing and building superb tankers for the Australian market.
They have a need for an Engineering Drafter / Engineer to join them on a full time permanent basis at their south east Melbourne operations.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager and Team Lead, you will be involved with the design and drafting of heavy fabricated tankers using SolidWorks 3D and AutoCAD.
Responsible for calculations and all documentation, processes and understanding of manufacturing concepts.
Knowledge of the building compliance as required by State authority.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE:
- BSc in Mechanical Engineering.
- 2-4 years experience in the manufacturing sector.
- Ideally, knowledge in the manufacture of tankers.
- A distinct advantage would be speaking Mandarin!
- Knowledge of ISO 9001.
- Ability to work within a team.
- Confident reading and interpreting plans and drawings.
- Not a clock watcher.
- Have a great ‘can do’ attitude.
Please enclose a professional covering letter with your up-to-date resume and email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or hit apply and attach.