- Generous salary package on offer for the right candidate
- Take full responsibility for the tender process
- This is not just a job, it is a career move
- Established for over 25 years as a very successful family owned business.
- Now in a growth stage and requires an experienced, strong willed and determined HVAC-R Commercial Manager/Estimator.
Requirements of the Role:
- Responsible for managing the creation and presentation of winning tenders for domestic projects.
- Experienced in managing, analysing and interpreting tender specifications and requirements from documentation supplied.
- Extensive liaison with local authorities, architects and clients at Tier 1 level.
- Ensure estimates are accurate with regard to project costing, delivered on time and relate to the correct standards.
- Constant, firm liaison with suppliers and contractors to ensure all information received is current and up to date.
- You need to have an assertive streak and the confidence to use it.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Qualifications in HVAC, Estimating and Contract Administration.
- A confident, solid negotiator with extensive experience in preparing and presenting winning tenders.
- Proven track record and exposure to domestic and commercial air conditioning and refrigeration projects.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in commercial management, estimating and tenders.
- Up-to-date knowledge and understanding of Australian Standards and Codes.
- Confident and proficient interpreting technical drawings.
- Good understanding of contract administration and documentation.
- A clean Victorian driver’s licence.
- FLUENT reading, writing and speaking English.
Opportunity for the Future:
The company is growing and is looking for someone who wants a long term career with them. There are prospects for the right candidate and the future looks bright.
Please send a professional covering letter plus an up-to-date resume to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org