- Salary commensurate with experience
- Work and live in the beautiful Latrobe Valley
- Opportunity to progress your career
- Has been established for over 15 years in plant outage and shutdown maintenance projects for the heavy industry.
- Their projects are Australia-wide and overseas.
- Projects cover mining, oil & petroleum, welding, scaffolding and maintenance,.
- An experienced Estimator / Scheduler required on a full time permanent basis in the Latrobe Valley.
- Review all material and labour requirements, prepare winning estimates to cover maintenance and shutdown of power stations and other heavy industries.
- Manage all templates for the preparation of tenders.
- Liaise with suppliers, clients and contractors and resolve any issues as they occur.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of all disciplines, including scaffolding.
- Understand and interpret drawings, plans and technical scopes of work.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE:
- Ideally tertiary qualifications relating to contract administration, estimating and scheduling.
- 5-10 years in estimating and scheduling.
- Knowledge of heavy industry projects.
- Preparation of winning tenders.
It is a requirement that you live in the Latrobe Valley area.
To apply for this position please send a covering letter and an up-to-date resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com