- Salary package commensurate with experience
- Work and live in the beautiful Latrobe Valley
- Golden opportunity for a Graduate Mechanical/Electrical /Mechatronic Engineer
- Has been established for over 15 years in plant outage and shutdown maintenance projects for the heavy industry.
- They provide a unique service to organisations Australia-wide and overseas.
- Projects include welding, maintenance, scaffolding, inspection, installation, design and support.
- Industries include power stations, mining, food & beverage, oil & petroleum.
- Review and determine material, labour requirements and prepared scope of work lists.
- Assist with the preparation of estimates and tenders for outages and maintenance of power stations and other allied industries.
- Liaise with clients, contractors and suppliers to resolve any issues that may arise.
- Check for accuracy of tenders, contracts and technical proposals/scope of works.
- Extensive use of a variety of software packages, such as AutoCAD and SolidWorks 2D/3D.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE:
- Ideally a Master’s and a Bachelor’s in Mechanical/Electrical or Mechatronic Engineering.
- Around one year’s practical knowledge / experience in a similar role.
- MUST be an expert with computers.
- Speak, read and write English fluently.
- Excellent at writing reports.
You will be required to reside in the Latrobe Valley area or prepared to relocate to the area.
This is open to both Female and Male applicants.
Please send a covering letter and up-to-date resume to email@example.com for this once in a lifetime opportunity.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org