- Salary up to $65K – $70K with bonus.
- Family friendly four Partner firm, CBD fringe.
- Easy public transport (train or tram).
- Very much 9 – 5 hours, or flexible arrangement.
- Bonus gift cards on a regular basis.
- Three days’ study leave for CA/CPA exams.
- Reimbursement of exam fees on passing.
- Regular salary increases.
- Performance based salary reviews.
- Passionate ‘down to earth’, committed Partners.
- Close to trains and trams.
- Ideally around 3 years’ experience in a local firm.
- Good understanding of preparing financial statements.
- Prepared various types of tax returns.
- Completed BAS and IAS returns for clients.
- Some knowledge of superannuation.
- Perhaps experience in Xero.
- Started either CA or CPA.
- Strong desire to develop your career.
We reinforce the need for discretion and confidentiality which is our mantra. You are our top priority in the process, therefore please call John Linnett on (03) 9826 4133 for a confidential discussion on this role, or alternatively, in complete trust, forward your CV to him at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference JL/6187.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com