- Highly regarded boutique practice
- Salary up to $75K package, annual reviews
Given their expertise, they can offer a range of options in helping clients through the maze of Family Law.
They know not all families are the same. Each family needs a solution that is tailor made to suit their needs best.
This firm offers a support network of allied professionals to help clients cope and find solutions.
Supporting a SA, a lawyer and two paralegals.
- Dairy and email management.
- Extensive client liaison and dealing with other stake holders.
- Briefing barristers and preparing briefs.
- Arranging conferences, meetings and functions.
- Typing and drafting letters, emails and various documents and forms in relation to family law.
- General office administration.
YOU WILL HAVE
- Law firm experience, ideally in family law.
- Drafted and prepared family law documents.
- Prepared briefs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Advanced skills in MS Office and have used legal software ie Leap and Actionstep.
- A fast and accurate typing speed.
- Annual reviews
- Interesting and varied work.
- A great team environment
- State of the Art Technology
If you are interested in this position, please contact Elli Papadopoulos (03) 9826 4133 or firstname.lastname@example.org in confidence, quoting reference – EP/PA/FLCBD. Alternatively, please follow the link below in order to apply direct, including an up to date copy of your resume.