Premium apparel lifestyle brand that is growing throughout Australia and overseas, wholesaling through David Jones and boutique retailers, coupled with their own brick and mortar stores.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Write and implement the marketing strategy that will drive the business.
- Collaborate with creative departments to ensure targets and objectives are being met.
- Oversee and develop e-comm website / end to end management of e-store.
- Analyse market trends and identify opportunities.
- Maintain all digital communication channels.
- Develop marketing collateral – seasonal campaign shoots, content shoots.
- Manage the graphic and digital designer.
- Build long term relationships with key partners.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Marketing qualification or similar.
- Minimum four years’ experience across areas of e-commerce, digital marketing, performance marketing.
- A demonstrated history of developing and implementing marketing strategy.
- Ability to influence business performance through the analysis of trends.
- Copywriting and content development experience.
- Strong organisational skills and ability to multitask.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Team oriented with attention to detail.
- Commercially minded and a self-starter.
BENEFITS AND CULTURE
- Inclusive company which cares about its employees.
- Staff parking.
- Fantastic career opportunity.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org