- Salary up to $85K + Super + Bonus + Company Car (depending on experience)
- Run the business as if it were your own
- Be the decision maker on a daily basis
- Opportunity to expand into new areas
- You must be from the SCAFFOLDING industry
An expanding family business with over 30 years’ experience in the domestic and commercial scaffolding sector with a broad band of customers is seeking an Office Manager to manage the business.
- Will suit someone who has come through the Scaffolding ranks, who can lead from the front and manage the business.
- Reporting to the Operations Manager/owner, it is expected that you will have extensive experience, including management of a scaffolding hire and sales business, recruitment of all staff, training, overseeing the tendering stages, estimating, planning and all financials.
It would be an advantage to have extensive knowledge of producing equipment lists and use of computers.
There is an opportunity to communicate and negotiate with unions and OH&S representatives.
- Ideally scaffolding certificates/licences.
- White Card.
- OH&S / ISO Certification (would be good).
- 5-7+ years’ Australian experience in similar positions within SCAFFOLDING.
- Ability to interpret drawings and plans.
- Knowledge of iScaff software ideal.
- Clean Victorian driver’s licence.
- Excellent communicator, mentor and motivator.
- Excellent negotiator.
- Confident in writing winning tenders.
- Good solid commercial, financial administration experience.
- Confident in managing budgets, P&L, forecasts and KPIs.
- Absolutely FLUENT in reading, writing and speaking English.
If this sounds like you, please submit a covering letter and up-to-date resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com