- Up to $65K per annum
- Convenient CBD
- Close to public transport
- An opportunity to be mentored and trained by one of the best!
- Competitive salary package.
- Access to multiple forms of public transport.
- Great variety in the role.
- Long established legal firm priding itself on removing the jargon and always putting the client first.
- Assisting both Australian & International clients.
- Experts in a large range of legal issues such as commercial law, litigation, family law, building & construction, property, international trade & commerce, employment law and intellectual property law.
- Directly assist the Principal with a range of matters, such as commercial litigation, wills & probate, estates, corporate law, mergers & acquisitions, commercial property.
- Diary and email management.
- Full-time role starting as soon as the right candidate is found.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- You have at least 12 months’ experience working as a paralegal or legal secretary or are a law graduate.
- Some practical experience in conveyancing, probate, wills, leasing, sale and purchase of business and general commercial .
- Must have great attention to detail and time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
If this position sounds like the perfect role then please contact Elli Papadopoulos on 03 9826 4133 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion quoting reference; EPS-PL. Alternatively you can apply by following the link below.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org