- Salary package up to $120K for the right candidate.
- Great Possibility of company car!
- Major international organisation!
- Excellent career opportunities!
- Superb working conditions based in NSW.
- This is not just a job, It is a career move!
- Our client has been established for over 30 years in Australia and has branches throughout Australia and worldwide.
- There is an opportunity for an experienced Electrical Engineer to join our client as an product Support / Sales and Application Engineers – Electric Motors/Drives on a full time permanent basis.
- The role is to provide both pre and post sales technical and commercial support to internal and external customers.
Specific Requirement – Reporting to the Product Manager
- Provide technical services to client relating to use, application and installation of the Electric Motors.
- Visit clients and OEMs as required.
- Provide logistics and commercial support to co-workers.
- Liaise with company factory on all technical matters.
- Attend major industry fairs and expos as required.
- Provide technical training as required.
- Quotations of motor and drive packages.
- Analysis of technical specifications and commercial contracts.
- Provide support to external sales team.
- Electrical/mechanical Engineering degree or Trade qualifications.
- Minimum 5 years related experience with 3-phase electric Motors.
- Knowledge of AS/NZS, IEC and CE standards.
MUST be fluent in English for reading, writing and speaking.
Please NOTE this is an Internal sales role but you will need a clean driving license as there will be occasional travelling. Great possibility of a company car!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com