A leading road sign, infrastructure and signage business, in operation for 60+ years. Assisting in the delivery of Victoria and Australia’s largest infrastructure projects.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Preparation and collation of tender documents.
- Preparation of quotes.
- Submitting tender and issuing job to sub contractors.
- Optimising financial performance through the coordination and programming of all contracting operations.
- Managing proposal documents.
- Collaborate with key internal and external stakeholders to gather information for inclusion into tender responses.
- Onsite management requirements.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Civil infrastructure background.
- Estimating experience.
- Experienced reading plans and possess strong technical understanding.
- Highly organised and process driven.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Possess a client centric focus.
- Strong contractual acumen.
- Management of site based teams.
- Delivering projects inline with VicRoads specifications and compliance measures.
BENEFITS AND CULTURE