- Terrific permanent part-time position in the CBD
- 10 am to 3 pm, Monday to Friday, with flexibility and inclusive of lunch break
- Great opportunity to progress to permanent full-time
- Offices in Italy and Singapore
- START early January 2021
- A very diverse and highly committed professional organisation which respects all its employees – wherever they are located – is in need of an experienced Super Sales & Operations Coordinator.
- An international leader based in Melbourne CBD specialising in Smart IoT solutions and smart building solutions relating to the HVAC Automation Industry.
- Develops and builds ready-made Edge to Cloud solutions through best-in-class hardware and software solutions as a Tridium and Dell OEM through their own range of Conserve It Edge IoT Controllers.
- The products help to ensure central plant equipment run efficiently, minimise energy consumption and maximise cost saving opportunities.
- Reporting to the Accountant, support all areas of sales and operations, and assist with administration to promote smart building solutions for Melbourne, Italy and Singapore offices.
- Responsibility for the administration processes and systems.
- Coordinate sales and marketing activities, including preparing quotes, processing orders, shipping instructions and general logistics duties as required.
- Prepare inventory management reports and work with Return Merchandise Authorisation (RMA).
- Involvement in expos, tradeshows, support meetings and training.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE:
- Coming from the HVAC Automation industry is a distinct advantage!
- Speaking, reading and writing in Italian would be a great advantage!!!!
- MUST be fluent in English – reading, writing and speaking.
- You will have approximately 2-3 years’ experience in a similar administrative role.
- Ideally, proficient in MYOB or other accounting/ERP packages!
- Microsoft Office plus other useful software packages.
- Tech savvy with interest in learning new technologies.
- Enjoy working in a fantastic multi-culturally diverse environment!
- You need to have superb customer service skills with a positive “can do” attitude.
- There will be times where you are working under extreme pressure.
- You really need to be fit and healthy!
- Must be flexible and have good time management skills.
To apply for this outstanding position, please send a covering letter and an up-to-date resume to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org