A well-established Australian consumer goods company who designs, manufactures and distributes consumer goods for leading Australian retailers, including Coles, Woolworths, Big W and Officeworks.
About the role
Use your analytical and problem solving skills to ensure all departments run successfully. In this role, you will provide a range of administrative and sales support functions whilst being afforded lots of autonomy in providing quality administrative assistance where required.
- Manage the company’s internal processes.
- Analyse forecasts and order stock accordingly.
- Manage incoming orders from multiple channels and manage communication in regard to late deliveries, back orders and any stock challenges.
- Coordinate daily activities with sales, marketing, design and warehouse teams.
- Ensure that stock is allocated correctly.
- Ensure orders are dispatched in a timely manner.
- Manage indent orders with factory in China.
- Provide weekly/monthly reports on key metrics.
- Continually improve internal processes and provide support where necessary.
Skills and Experience
- 3–5 years’ experience in a similar role – Sales Administrator / Project Manager.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- High commercial acumen.
- High level of computer literacy, including Microsoft Outlook and Excel.
- Positive and proactive attitude, with the ability to seek and provide solutions.
- Knowledge of Pronto, EDI Plus.
Benefits and Culture
- Fantastic career opportunity.
- Competitive salary.
- Growing company.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org