A market leading FMCG company in the ready-to-eat and frozen food categories with a portfolio of renowned household brands, as well as a private label manufacturer.
About the Role
PERTH BASED POSITION – RELOCATION EXPENSES COVERED.
- Create strategy to develop the portfolio in both domestic and international sales channels.
- Develop brand vision, brand strategies and creative execution.
- Manage external agencies to oversee brand strategy.
- Develop 12-month and 3-year brand plans, NPD.
- Grow market share, volume and competitive advantage.
- Lead NPD from concept to in-store launch.
- Develop and implement retailer business plan and advertising.
- Manage monthly A&P spend and support annual budgeting.
- Work autonomously in this highly dynamic environment.
Skills and Experience
- A relevant degree in Business or Marketing.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with FMCG brand management.
- Experience in brand planning, execution and NPD.
- Experience creating marketing campaigns.
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Have used Nielsen data to drive decisions.
- Strong commercial acumen and understanding.
- Ability to work as part of a team in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Benefits and Culture
- Relocation expenses covered.
- Inclusive and diverse culture.
- Career development opportunities.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org