- Client has been established for over 25 years
- Golden opportunity to progress your career
- Immediate start – work on multiple projects
Established for over 25 years, specialising in all aspects of HVAC installation, with a great reputation for servicing clients in Melbourne’s north west.
They are able to provide quality services to both residential and commercial clients.
Seeking an experienced Senior Service Coordinator to join them on a full time permanent basis at their western suburbs premises.
It is a challenging but rewarding position looking after a variety of service contracts. Duties include:
- Scheduling and prioritising service quotations and requests.
- Ensuring all breakdowns and maintenance requests are actioned.
- Liaising with Field Technicians and clients to ensure times and dates are arranged.
- Managing all plant and equipment, including spare parts and stock.
- Being responsible for client database, and preparing all information for raising of purchase orders.
- Carrying out data entry and preparing reports for Management.
- Close liaison with customers at all times, ensuring any issues are dealt with immediately.
- Ideally, you have a HVAC trade background plus qualifications, and have come through the ranks.
- Between 3 and 5 years’ experience in a similar HVAC role.
- A super customer service attitude.
- You are computer literate with knowledge of a variety of software packages.
- A great problem solver with a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- A clean Victorian driver’s licence.
To apply for this role please submit a covering letter and an up to date resume to firstname.lastname@example.org