One of Australia’s largest corporate giftware companies. Delivering high quality gifting to both the B2B and B2C markets. Blue chip clients include: Seven Network, Crown, AFL and Qantas.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Design and develop marketing collateral – brochures, videos.
- Organising photoshoots, videography, and concepts.
- Plan and manage all social media channels.
- Graphic creation – illustrations, layouts, and photos.
- Increase presence on existing social platforms.
- Write communication strategy and copy.
- Analyse market trends.
- Manage external stakeholders.
- Research competitors’ campaigns.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree qualified in Marketing, Digital, Design or similar.
- 3+ years’ experience in content creation and social media marketing.
- Proven ability in designing marketing collateral e-brochures, landing brochures, video content, EDM materials (Campaign Monitor).
- Adobe Suite experience required (Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere Pro).
- Copywriting experience.
- Strong analytical skills and data driven thinking.
BENEFITS AND CULTURE
- Excellent salary.
- Fantastic career opportunity.
- Onsite parking.