A well-established Australian distributor of power tools. Manage and grow the digital channels. Growing brand awareness and market share.
About the role
Use your ability to write, implement and create strategy to grow brand awareness and generate new leads that result in sales. Create content and oversee the digital channels (Instagram, Facebook, Youtube) and email marketing. Develop relationships with existing customers (retailers and distributors) providing copy and marketing collateral for increased sell thru.
- Oversee brands across all digital channels.
- Implement existing strategy and develop the next 12 months.
- Leverage assets and develop communication collateral, partnerships and experiences to drive market share.
- Lead and drive multiple end-to-end projects.
- Control creative to maximise ROI and achieve financial plans.
- Track and monitor budgets.
- Oversee tone of voice through all communication channels
Skills and Experience
- Degree in Marketing, Communications or Business.
- At least 3-4 years’ experience in digital marketing.
- Excellent communication – written and verbal.
- Creative with a strong eye for design.
- Outstanding time management and project management skills.
- Ability to manage business expectations and drive performance.
- Self-motivated with a consultative approach and ability to manage a dynamic and large workload.
- Must have a passion and interest in power tools and hardware products.
Benefits and Culture
- Fantastic career opportunity.
- Competitive salary.
- Growing company.